This Suzuki Book & CD is integral for Suzuki violin lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 3 features:
* Engravings in a 9" x 12" format
* Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* 16 additional pages
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Glossary of terms in English, French, German, and Spanish
* Musical notation guide
* Fingerboard position
* CD features new recordings by Hilary Hahn in collaboration with pianist Natalie Zhu, as well as piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.