Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
Please note: We currently stock the special tuning: PADDY RICHTER only in the most commonly ordered keys G, A, C and D. All other keys of the PADDY RICHTER tuning can be manufactured on demand. Please allow that to take at least a few working days more than usual to arrive (for USA/CAN customers 2-3 weeks more).
The Paddy Richter is altered from the Richter tuning by raising hole 3 blow for two semi-tones which is very useful especially for playing fast in Irish and Celtic music (1st pos: the 6th note of the major scale is playable without bending, 2nd pos.: the 2nd major scale not is available in the lower register without bending).
The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior
technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.