• Extensive chapters on soloing, chords, rhythm and effects
• In-depth exercises on modern scale applications and intervallic choices
• Ideas for developing your own sonic textures and approach to tonal manipulation
• Covers developing individual chord voicings, incorporating rock and funk concepts and exploring elements from world music
• Provides serious student/professional a comprehensive overview of current state of jazz guitar
• Companion CD included
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.