• Introduction for beginning students to the fundamental concepts of playing the electric bass.
• Book is approximately the material covered in the first 8 lessons of private bass instruction.
• Makes use of the "3-finger" left hand position commonly found in double bass technique.
• Offers student important elements of bass line construction: blues patterns, root-fifth relationship, and common rhythmic patterns.
• Companion CD and DVD included.
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.