D'Addario EJ65B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon and complimented by a 1st and 2nd Pro-Arté Custom Extruded clear nylon strings.
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D'Addario's own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard D-G-B-E tuning-
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Baritone Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.