The D2 Wind diatonic harmonica is made in France. It is equipped with Gamma® stainless steel blades offering high performance and exceptional longevity.
These brand new generation reeds generate a warm, powerful sound that is very rich in harmonics, characterizing “the Yonberg sound signature”.
The Wind harmonica is equipped with a black windchest, black covers, support plates and screws in stainless steel.
Each harmonica comes in a box containing a mini screwdriver.
Technical characteristics :
- Weight: 86g
- Length: 110mm
- Thickness: 21mm
- Width: 38 mm side bass blades and 26 mm side acute blades
- Solid Black Tone Clip*
- Rigid support plates 1 mm thick, in stainless steel and in natural stainless steel color
- Stainless steel colored screws
- Solid black bed base*
- Light alloy blade holder
- Gamma® stainless steel blades
- Pivoting arms* hold blade holders in place
- Patented complete instrument disassembly and assembly (SDR) system
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.