D'Addario Stainless Steel and Nickel mandolin strings provide players with corrosion resistent strings that have a bright sound and textured feel. These strings provide a clear, tight and focused sound and are great for instruments with magnetic pickups installed.
- EJ67 mandolin strings, great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Nickel Wound .025/.025, .039/.039
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.