(Delivery 2-6 weeks) Hype up your sound! The new Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II
The Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II combines today's technology with vintage design in an amplifier that surpasses the rest.
The Hyperamp sounds warm and punchy at the same time - it is a handwired Harmonica Tube Amplifier with built-in vintage (tube) reverb - made in Germany.
The Mark II (second version) was designed based on real feedback from Hyperamp MKI users (the detailed operation manual can be found in the Tips-section).
Customer's comment: "As a harp player of many years, I would like to say how wonderful I find your Hyperamp, I have never played such a fine sounding amplifier as this and I've tried lots over the years. Thank you for making this awesome product." Simon B.
1) The Gain + Volume controles now allow you to produce the most popular warm and beefy Chicago sound at lower volumes – low or high-impedance microphones can be used with adjustment capability that allows you to control the "crunch".
2) The new AUX-IN input on the front panel can be connected to any mp3-player or other audio sources. You can play along with your favorite tracks without any additional equipment (cable not provided).
3) A built-in leveling screw/pedestal at the bottom-front can be used to tilt the amp: Tilting the amp helps the player to hear the sound better and it improves overall sound projection.
4) The built-in spring reverb is also tube-driven resulting in an authentic vintage style reverb for the authentic Chicago Blues sound.
5) Line-Out or additional external speaker? Your choice: the new Hyperamp MK II can be used on any stage no matter how small or large it is.
6) Combined INPUT: Guitar jack or XLR: All kinds of mirophones (high- or low-impedance) can be connected to the Hyperamp (built-in impedance transformer on the XLR-input)!
Many amps are originally built for electric guitar or bass. By contrast the Hyperamp is is designed from scratch the specifical needs of the harp players! You and the Hyperamp create exactly the kind of harmonica sound that made the "electric harmonica" becoming "the mother of the band" (Otis Spann, piano player of the Muddy Waters Band).
This impressive sound thrills players as well as the audience even today and many players are looking for their own electric sound. The amp follows all nuances which are produced by the player's harp and microphone. Therefore the Hyperamp is the ideal extension of the "sound chain".
The Hyperamp HA1510 REV MK II is a hand-wired classA-amplifier and produces 15 (Tube-) watts. It is equipped with a specially designed 10'' Jensen "Alnico" speaker. An external speaker can be plugged in offering adaptability to play on any jam session, no matter if they have a small, medium, or a large stage.
With its combined input (high-ohmic: 6.3mm socket or low ohmic: XLR) almost any microphone can be used, giving the player even more flexibility to create their own unique sounds. The well adjusted three-band tone control effectivily optimizes the sound characteristics. All kinds of mics can used with the Hyperamp, an AUX-input is provided for rehearsal or busking, the built-in tube-driven spring reverb is pure vintage - all these features make the Hyperamp HA 1510 REV MK II the natural choice for the ambitious harmonica player.
Technical data - Hyperamp HA 1510 REV MK II
Output: 15VA an 4 / 8 Ohm (switchable) *
Speaker: 10'' Jensen P10R 8 Ohm -SPECIAL DESIGN-Alnico
Power amplifier: Class A (2 x EL84)
Level indicator: EM84 (magic eye), at the front
Input (combined): Guitar socket 6,3 mm (mono), -10 dBu at 1 MOhm or XLR-socket, -30 dBu at 200 Ohm
Effects: parallel, with Level-(Reverb-) control **
Line-output: guitar socket 6,3 mm (mono)
Sound control: three-band
Controls at the front: INPUT (combined), BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME, AUX-IN (cable not provided), EFFECT/REVERB**, Standby-switch, operation light, line-switch
Controls at the back: Electric supply with fuse and spare fuse (110V/60Hz or 2201V/50Hz AC), sockets EFF RET and EFF SEND, XLR-socket DI OUT, socket for ext. speaker EXTERN, socket for int. speaker INTERN, Impedance switch 4 / 8 Ohm
Tube assembly: 1 x EZ81, 2 x EL84, 2 x ECC81, 2 x ECC83, 1 x EM84
Spring reverb: Accutronics, 3 springs
Dimensions (in mm): 484L x 480W x 260H mm - 19L x 18.9W x 10.2H inch
Weight: 14,5 kg - 32 lbs
Verified Store Reviews
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.