The Origin of Sound - the Seydel SAXONY CHROMATIC Harmonica - the first serial-produced chromatic harmonica with stainless steel reed
- Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to the stainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch even with heavy duty playing
- Reliable valving - new windsaver material
- Less air-loss due to optimized reed plates made of German Silver - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots
- New mouthpiece with round openings
- Improved slider package design – optimized for air-tightness and comfortable action
- Stainless steel coverplates (also available with new cover plate surface, matt-chromed – comfortable on the lips and glides easily during playing)
- Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped to allow the overtone-rich sound to spread out unhindered
- High precision manufactured aluminium comb – optimized for ideal tone-response, with design coating in metallic look
All components were rethought and improved – the result is the Seydel SAXONY CHROMATIC Harmonica– a master’s instrument that fits professional demands.
This harmonica opens a new dimension of SEYDEL's long tradition of making quality harmonicas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.